People Performance & Change Consulting Team
Shalini is a qualified HR professional with over 18 years of experience in various facets of HR spread across Consulting, IT, Telecom, Manufacturing, FMCG, Food Processing & Retail Industries
As results oriented professional in the field of Human Resource Management Shalini has played varied roles from HR Head, HR Business Partner, HR Generalist, Talent Engagement Manager, Training Lead, Lead – HR Services, Appraisal Co-ordinator, Compliance co-ordinator.
Shalini has successfully rolled out various initiatives such as:
- Employee Satisfaction Survey (its analysis and implementation of development plans for the business units)
- KPI based R&R
- Implementation of a competency based framework
- Setting up a Performance Driven Organization based on Balanced Score card (BSC)
- Setting up a High Performance Work System through implementation of Self-managed Teams
- Co-ordinating productivity checks and monitoring performance improvement plans of non – productive employees
- Framing of HR policies & procedures, employee engagement activities, sourcing & implementation of HRMS etc.
Shalini has played a major role in creating sustainable high performance cultures through consistent interventions in various organisations. Shalini has also been a part of roll outs of various Quality initiatives like ISO & HACCP in organisations associated.
Shalini has strong exposure to Six Sigma practices and was the Brown Belt for an HR related project. Shalini is well versed in SAP & RAMCO ERP systems (HR Modules) plus Recruitment module of “Success Factors”.