Venkat Iyer has a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering from the MS University of Baroda, 1993 batch.
As a co-founding member of the Firm, from 2007, Venkat’s role in the firm is to establish long and deep rooted multi -year relationships with organizations ranging from India’s largest private sector company to start ups in terms of delivering consistent services that build value for the Companies. Venkat has worked across MNCs, Indian Private Sector Companies, Micro Small and Medium Enterprises, and growth start-ups over the years, and brings deep insight and experience on business models, operating structures, leadership development advisory and on boarding leaders into the Companies.
At Aventus Partners Venkat works across the osmotic barriers of Leadership Talent Acquisition, People Consulting and Growth Consulting, because Venkat believes that the role of a Consultant should encompass:
- The alignment of the Vision of the Promoters,
- To help organizations develop a professional business model that allows them to raise funds,
- translate communication into actions that build trust, put processes in place in alignment with Good Management Practices and
- on-board leaders into companies who are equipped and enabled to deliver what the market needs, and
- Have the tools to execute the organizations plans seamlessly
- Build cultures that embody the spirit of fun, and nurture and recognize great performance
As the Indian marketplace continues to evolve, Venkat is working with helping many first generation entrepreneurs across the tech and non tech spectrum scale up their businesses, on-board great talent and raise funds.
Prior to setting up Aventus Partners, Venkat worked with EY as Associate Director-Human Capital for 6 years from 2001 to 2007 and headed the Talent Acquisition and Assessment practice. Venkat worked with large MNCs, the biggest Indian Corporate Houses and Promoters, helping them assess and on-board their leadership teams.